Here at Stuart Dudleston Photography, I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should I ask you to provide certain information from which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the requirements laid down by law in the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations (PECR) 2003 and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Information collected from you will be:
- Your name
- Your partner’s name
- Your contact information, such as email address and phone number
- Your delivery information, such as your home or office address
- Other information relevant to the service, such as wedding information and general interests
How It’s Used
Your information is required in order to fulfil the service provided here, such as:
- Record keeping to administer any service you have booked
- To improve the service
- To provide you with information about the service that may be of importance to you
- To engage in discussions after your initial enquiry into doing business with Stuart Dudleston Photography
- To make you aware of any offers or promotions
Why It’s Collected
Your data is collected from you on at least one of the following legal bases:
- That you have provided your explicit consent for me to do so
- To fulfil my contractual obligations to you (which includes the provision of quotations or estimates as a result of a request from you).
- Legitimate interest in doing so for my own commercial marketing activities – where my use of your data has a minimal impact on your privacy and is an activity that you might reasonably expect us to be engaged in.
How Long Is It Kept For?
Your personal information is stored for the minimum time that is necessary.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this wevsite, look for the box or boxes that you can choose to tick to indicate that you agree or opt-in, so that the information can be used by me for direct marketing purposes.
Generally, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. I suggest consulting the ‘Help’ section of your browser or taking a look at the ‘About Cookies’ website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.